Santa Clarita Diesel Repair
Quality Services to Keep Your Engine Running Smoothly
You drive a diesel truck because you want the strength and power it gives you, but you also know that a diesel engine can’t be serviced or repaired by just anyone. At DEI Truck & Fleet, our Santa Clarita diesel repair experts understand what it takes to keep your truck on the road, whether you’re a single truck owner or if you manage a large fleet.
Give DEI Truck & Fleet a call today at (661) 426-2262 to schedule a diesel repair in Santa Clarita or Valencia!
Comprehensive Repair Services for Your Diesel Vehicle
DEI Truck & Fleet offers a full slate of repair serviced for your diesel vehicle to get you back on the road in top shape.
Diesel repair services we offer include:
- Diagnostics: With our up-to-date diagnostic software, we can analyze and pinpoint every problem you experience with your truck.
- Brake repair: We don’t rely on off-site equipment to diagnose and repair your brakes. Our in-house equipment makes us able to repair your brakes faster so you can get back on the road.
- Oil changes: We only use diesel formulated oils because we know that diesel engines are better equipped to handle the combustion byproducts of the oil.
- Tires: We mount, balance, and repair tires of any size. We’re able to do this because we have the best equipment in our shop that can handle even the largest tires.
- Maintenance: Not only do we offer every repair you need, but we’re also a contracted parts supplier with several companies which means we can get parts for your truck faster and cheaper.
Signs of Diesel Engine Problems
Unlike gasoline engines, diesel engines work under more strenuous conditions given how much weight they need to pull. If you don’t properly maintain this equipment, you risk serious engine problems in the future. Avoid serious damage by looking out for warning signs.
Common signs of diesel engine failure include:
- Low Fuel Economy: Monitoring your fuel economy will not only save you money but it can help alert you of potential engine issues. If you find yourself spending more at the pump, worn or damaged fuel injectors might be the culprit. If you see this happening, it’s important to seek professional help from a Santa Clarita mechanic who is familiar with diesel engines.
- Blue Smoke from Engine: If you notice blue smoke coming from your engine it can mean that the diesel engine is burning its own oil. Issues such as worn-out cylinders, over-flowing oil chambers and oil leaks can all cause this. If you notice this happening, don’t wait to take your truck into a professional.
- Knocking Sound Coming from Engine: When you start your engine, if you hear a knocking sound instead of its usual purr, it could mean trouble. Combustion timing and oil contamination can cause this sound and if left untreated can lead to more serious problem.
Don’t Trust Your Diesel Engine To Just Anyone!
Our Santa Clarita diesel mechanics service all types of trucks and fleets and specialize in diesel engines, which is why we are the number one destination for people looking for diesel repair in Valencia. You can trust us to get the job done!
Call us now at (661) 426-2262 to learn more about our Valencia diesel repair services!