Tire Repair in Santa Clarita
Expert Repair & Replacement Services in Santa Clarita Valley
Did you know that if your tires are misaligned, it could cost you fuel efficiency and wear out the tread faster than normal? That can add up to significant expenses if you manage a fleet of trucks or rely on your diesel pickup truck to get you to and from work. At DEI Truck & Fleet, we offer tire repairs, maintenance, and sales to ensure that your tires will always perform exactly as they’re designed to.
Tire Services We Offer
Our Santa Clarita tire repair specialists can handle tires of any size. Our state-of-the-art equipment is designed to handle the largest tires, including those used on heavy trucks, so you’ll never have to worry about us not having the equipment to handle your tire needs.
Some Of Our Tire Services Include:
- Patch and repair
- Air pressure
- Tire mounting and balancing
- Wheel torque
Signs You Need New Tires
Left unchecked, a faulty tire can cause serious accidents at the worst and ineffective gas mileage and accelerated tread wear at the least. There’s no reason to ignore the signs of a faulty tire on your truck. If you are unsure, bring your vehicle to DEI Truck & Fleet, and our Santa Clarita truck repair specialists will check your tires for you.
Signs of Your Tires Need Repair / Replacement:
- Low Tire Tread – Tire tread is essential for the safety of your truck. The little grooves help provide traction for your vehicle and prevent unnecessary slipping and sliding. If you have low tire tread, often from wear, it’s crucial to get the tires replaced.
- Tire Warning Light – Of course, if you see the tire warning light, it means something is wrong with your tire. Usually, when this light turns on, you have low tire pressure. While most vehicles are fixed by adding more air, some cases prove more complicated. Low tire pressure can indicate larger issues.
- Cracked Tires – Cracks in tires signify that your tire needs repair or replacement. Cracks in tires can indicate tire leaks or signal a future blowout. These should be checked immediately to prevent serious accidents or other dangers.
- Tire Vibration – Cars naturally vibrate when they are in motion. If your car is shaking more than usual or feels “off,” it’s time to check your vehicle professionally. Tire vibrations can mean problems with your alignment, damaged suspension, and more.
Should I Repair or Replace My Tires?
Not all mishaps to tires can be repaired. Whether or not you can repair your tire depends on the type of tire and what exactly happened to the tire. Read below to find out if your tire can be fixed or needs to be replaced.
- A sidewall puncture needs to be replaced – Even if we can patch it up, the patch will come loose after enough time. Weaknesses in the sidewall will face incredible pressure, so this tire needs to be replaced.
- A shoulder puncture needs to be replaced – The shoulder of the tire connects the side of the tire with the flat portion, and punctures here face the most pressure, so any patch or plug will come undone under the extreme forces of the road.
- A tire that has been driven on while flat or with low air pressure will likely need to be replaced – If you've driven on your questionable tire at all, then it's very unlikely that you'll be able to get it fixed. Still, try visiting our Santa Clarita tire repair specialists, but the chances are you've caused damage beyond repair.
- A puncture on the flat part of the tire that's less than 1/4" in diameter can usually be repaired –These punctures can be fixed so long as they're not within 2 inches of the shoulder.
Lets Get You Back On The Road
Our Santa Clarita truck repair and heavy tire experts are here to help. Whether you have a flat, need to check the specifications, or want to set up a tire maintenance schedule, we’ll help you get started. DEI Truck & Fleet will ensure that you stay on the road.