Santa Clarita Suspension Services
Keep Your Ride Running Smoothly with Repairs and Replacements from DEI Truck & Fleet
Your truck’s suspension system helps you stay in control of your vehicle as you travel down the highways. When your suspension is damaged, it puts your ability to control your truck in jeopardy, which can be dangerous and even deadly.
Whether you’re on the road for pleasure or work, you need a truck that will drive smoothly and reliably. That is where our Santa Clarita truck repair experts can help. We can replace or repair your suspension so that you never have to worry about losing control of your vehicle again. With regular maintenance checks, readily available parts, and other conveniences, our Santa Clarita team will make sure that your suspension is always working perfectly.
Our Santa Clarita Suspension Replacement Service Always Include:
- State of the art diagnostics: When it comes to finding out what’s wrong with your truck, we don’t believe in guesswork. Instead, we use the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment to accurately pinpoint the problem. We keep our diagnostic scanners and software updated so you’ll always get the most reliable information.
- The best parts on the market: Because we’re a contracted parts supplier with brands like Bosch, we have direct access to parts from major brands at a lower cost than our competitors. We can also get them quicker, meaning your truck will spend less time with us and more time on the road.
- Equipment that can handle anything: We not only have a 6,000 square foot bay area that enables us to work on multiple trucks at once, but we also have the equipment needed to handle every type of vehicle, from commercial fleets to recreational trucks. Our lifts and tire equipment can handle the largest of trucks, buses, and RVs.
How Do I Know When I Need My Suspension Fixed?
Suspension failure is a serious issue, one that can compromise the safety and usability of any vehicle. But it doesn’t happen overnight and spotting the subtle warning signs of imminent failure can help you avoid losing control of your vehicle at a crucial time.
Signs of a Possible Suspension Issue Include:
- Difficulty steering
- Consistently drifting to the side while driving
- Dips when stopping
- Feeling every rough patch of road
- Uneven tire treads
- One corner sitting lower than the others
If you’re not sure if your suspension is what’s causing the problem, put your vehicle in park and press down on the front as hard as you can a few times. If your vehicle bounces more than 2 or three times after you release, there’s probably something wrong with your suspension.
Our Experts Will Get You Back on the Road in No Time
Whether the problem lies with your shocks, your springs, or any other suspension component, we can replace or repair any part fast to ensure that your truck is road ready again ASAP. We are the Santa Clarita Valley’s most trusted name in diesel truck repair, and in our 15+ years of business, we’ve satisfied our fair share of customers. With speed, quality, and reliability as our top priorities on every job, you can trust that your suspension will be working flawlessly again after our team has worked our magic.